Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disney Silkscreen Update


Okay, so quite a while ago (I haven't blogged in ages), I mentioned an idea I had to silkscreen my own retro Disney attraction poster shirts. Well, now I find out that Disney has somehow heard my wish and they came out with exactly that! AMAZING. I don't have to get my hands dirty after all. (Although I do have to spend some dinero.)
They are doing it for the park's 55th anniversary and have a bunch of other retro merchandise. Since it's the 55th and dland opened in 1955, I guess it's fitting. Right now, all they have is the Matterhorn and the Flying Saucers but more are expected to come. So excited! I'm trying to plan a trip to dland this summer and hopefully there are more choices by that time. I really want a Peter Pan's Flight one. :) Info and another pic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment